I placed a Valentine's Day order with 1800flowers.ca to deliver 12 roses to my lady friend in Montreal.I placed the order 10 days in advance and was charged immediately.

Delivery was set for February 14th. No delivery attempt was made and no tracking information was ever uploaded to the site. I have sent emails and made calls to customer service and I have had absolutely no explanation.

This is disgraceful service and I understand that this is the second year in a row that this has happened with this company.I got one customer service person on the phone for 30 seconds who promised to call back with an update and never did.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.  Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

1800flowers - Flowers Review 1800flowers "Ordered 24 roses for my wife to be delivered to her place of business on Valentine's Day. Valentine's Day rolls around and the flowers are delivered on time as promised..." Read more 1800flowers - Corsage Review from Sutherland, Virginia 1800flowers "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..." Read more 1800flowers - 1ST AND LAST TIME..YOU WILL NOT GET WHAT YOU PAID FOR 1800flowers "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..." Read more 1800flowers - Arrangement Review 1800flowers "My husband ordered Valentine arrangements which was delivered yesterday to work and majority of the flowers were dead and limp. The picture was taken today roses are fully blown and..." Read more Tbdress - Don't Buy from TB Dress!! Tbdress "I made the terrible mistake of purchasing two dresses for my daughter's wedding from TB Dress. When they arrived one had a broken zipper, the other did not fit correctly..." Read more North American Van Lines - Refund on extra charge and service not render. North American Van Lines "I booked our move thru NorthAmerican Van line thru your Beltmann Group for July 14, 2017 from Keasbey NJ to Fort Myers Fl.. At the time that the estimate was..." Read more Time Warner Cable - Zero help when you call Time Warner Cable "On not one but two separate occasions I have received calls and voicemails from time warner cable after 9pm. FTC mandates do not permit calls before 8am and after 9pm...." Read more Wegmans - TERRIBLE CHECK OUT EXPERIENCE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE Wegmans "My family has been a loyal customer since the Frederick Store opened many years ago. We come to Wegmans, not only for the quality products, but for the customer service...." Read more