Style and Design
Turnaround Time

On March 30, 2018 I called 1-800-FLOWERS to order flowers to be delivered to family located in the UK. The flowers were guaranteed to be delivered on April 5, 2018. The flowers were not received. I called customer service on April 5, 2018 to try to resolve the issue and have the flowers delivered as promised. The representative assured me that they would be delivered by the end of that same day (in England’s time).

I received an email confirming that the flowers had finally been delivered on April 6, 2018. The next day, I found out the flowers still hadn’t arrived.

I have spent hours and hours on hold and on the phone with one customer service representative after another. Each time, I was promised the flowers would be delivered that same day, or the following morning. Day after day, I was reassured they’d be delivered and they never arrived, despite the fact that my credit card was charged in full.

On April 6th, I insisted on speaking with a supervisor. Her name is “CJ” and her employee ID# is 6284.

Again, the flowers were promised to be delivered and were not. I have tried emailing the complaint address, have exchanged over 14 calls back and forth with this company and still there has been no resolution.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Complete ineptitude, That they lie, No flowers arrived, No refund, Hours on hold and so many broken promises to resolve issue.

Comments