6 years ago they delivered flowers to me a day late to a train station in Manhattan (!!).

the other day I ordered flowers for my grandma's birthday and figured I'll try these guys again. Bad decision...

I places 2 orders under the same order number. My mistake was that i put a wrong date. So I called their customer service right away to tell them that i want a date changed. Told them order number, the right date, got an OK and went happily for the rest of my day. Little that I know that the genius on the other side of the line only changed delivery date on one part the orders. the other part of the order was never delivered...

There won't be a 3rd time

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of 1800flowers delivery service. 1800Flowers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1800flowers delivery service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800Flowers.

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line Pissed consumer 761020 and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Janet