1800flowers - Review about Flower Arrangements
Absolutely disappointed with the arrangement that I paid for. I have been using 1-800 flowers for many years, as you can pull from my profile.
The arrangement looked nothing close to what was advertised on your website.
The florist that made the arrangement should be revoked from being affiliated with your world renowned franchise.
Due to this experience, I will more than likely use an alternate source for flower delivery.
Take a look at the picture and tell me if it is remotely close to what is displayed on the website, clearly you can point out which is the advertisement.
A full refund should be given for this pathetic display, and the embarrassment it caused. Not to mention the false advertisement.
- an extremely disappointed customer
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "I ordered flowers for a dear friend who is terribly I'll. I live in Austin TX and she in Way Seville, OH. I chose the newly created Christmas tree topped..."
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "4500 curry ford rd Orlando fl This is the twistee treat located on Curry Ford Road in Orlando Florida. I noticed I was in the low class ghetto Hispanic section..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."