1800flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania

Update added by user Jun 09, 2015

They are asking me for an update.....still would NEVER use this company for flowers EVER again!

Update added by user May 12, 2015

Update -- still no flowers after three days.I called my credit card to file a dispute.

I call them one last time to tell them they will never see another dime from me! I said if you care at all about your customers you will send her a bouquet on YOUR dime. So the rep said, so sorry...we will send her a lovely bouquet.

So four days after the day she was supposed to get a lovely set of 2 dozen roses....she instead gets a sad, pathetic cheap looking thing.NEVER AGAiN

Original review posted by user May 10, 2015

Did not deliver flowers to my mom and Mother's Day!Tell me there was nothing they could do because FedEx said that they had delivered it to the correct address.

I took my confirmation statement, I have given them the correct address but my mother never received the flowers! She has no reason to lie. Customer service person I spoke to suggested my mom walk around the neighborhood, knock on the neighbors doors and ask her her flowers were. That's ridiculous, my mom is elderly, your neighborhood is very hilly inch doesn't know all the neighbors.

I don't live anywhere near her, getting flowers to her on Mother's Day is extremely important! She's not gonna lie about flowers not ever reaching her! At first the customer service person said I can call and apologize, but we're not going to reimburse your money or send another bouquet. After I got extremely upset the customer service girl said Ok, I will call and apologize and we will get another Boot Camp tomorrow, maybe if we can find a florist that will do it.

She couldn't guarantee anything, just couldn't guarantee that they would send something of the same quality that I had originally ordered!

My mom likes certain flowers, certain colors.I had very carefully pick something out for her, now I have no idea what I'll show up, if it even does!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Mothers Day Flowers
Review category
Flowers / Florist
review #633766 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with 1800flowers? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

May 12, 2015 #983066

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please
email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name
and the delivery date of your order. Please also include an email address and a
contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to
hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply

May 10, 2015 #982347

Please excuse all the spelling and grammatical errors, I am using the voice feature on my iPhone!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1800flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about