1800flowers - Review about Mothers Day Flowers from Bethlehem, Pennsylvania
Update added by user Jun 09, 2015
They are asking me for an update.....still would NEVER use this company for flowers EVER again!
Update added by user May 12, 2015
Update -- still no flowers after three days.I called my credit card to file a dispute.
I call them one last time to tell them they will never see another dime from me! I said if you care at all about your customers you will send her a bouquet on YOUR dime. So the rep said, so sorry...we will send her a lovely bouquet.
So four days after the day she was supposed to get a lovely set of 2 dozen roses....she instead gets a sad, pathetic cheap looking thing.NEVER AGAiN
Original review posted by user May 10, 2015
Did not deliver flowers to my mom and Mother's Day!Tell me there was nothing they could do because FedEx said that they had delivered it to the correct address.
I took my confirmation statement, I have given them the correct address but my mother never received the flowers! She has no reason to lie. Customer service person I spoke to suggested my mom walk around the neighborhood, knock on the neighbors doors and ask her her flowers were. That's ridiculous, my mom is elderly, your neighborhood is very hilly inch doesn't know all the neighbors.
I don't live anywhere near her, getting flowers to her on Mother's Day is extremely important! She's not gonna lie about flowers not ever reaching her! At first the customer service person said I can call and apologize, but we're not going to reimburse your money or send another bouquet. After I got extremely upset the customer service girl said Ok, I will call and apologize and we will get another Boot Camp tomorrow, maybe if we can find a florist that will do it.
She couldn't guarantee anything, just couldn't guarantee that they would send something of the same quality that I had originally ordered!
My mom likes certain flowers, certain colors.I had very carefully pick something out for her, now I have no idea what I'll show up, if it even does!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "1800FLOWERS.COM is a TOTAL RIP-OFF!! WHAT YOU ORDER IS NOT WHAT YOU GET!! I live in Florida. I was enticed by a Paypal offer to save $15, and ordered..."
- "My sweet sweet daughter decided to surprise me for Mothers Day this year 2015. She knows I am a mad keen gardener and absolutely adore flowers so she came across..."
- "I ordered my daughter flowers these are disgusting. You actually charged me 75.00 Enclosed is the card of yours it was sent to Katie may 102 pine at east heartland..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "I hired Chuck Messina for a divorce. It was a nightmare. He dragged my case forever by creating false problems and giving me false hope. Charles Messina ended up making..."
- "I spent good money on a can of planters deluxe mixed nut an when i open the can i find a lot of nesty green nuts all in this can..."
- "I am on the second unit and the clock still runs 5-6 minutes fast per day. Others on other forums are on their 4th or 5th return for the..."
- "Huge chunk of cheese flavoring..."
- "I recieved a plant front Wayside Gardens and another supplier the same day. I ordered one from each because I didnt know what to expect. well, the wayside one came..."