Update added by user Jun 09, 2015
They are asking me for an update.....still would NEVER use this company for flowers EVER again!
Update added by user May 12, 2015
Update -- still no flowers after three days.I called my credit card to file a dispute.
I call them one last time to tell them they will never see another dime from me! I said if you care at all about your customers you will send her a bouquet on YOUR dime. So the rep said, so sorry...we will send her a lovely bouquet.
So four days after the day she was supposed to get a lovely set of 2 dozen roses....she instead gets a sad, pathetic cheap looking thing.NEVER AGAiN
Original review posted by user May 10, 2015
Did not deliver flowers to my mom and Mother's Day!Tell me there was nothing they could do because FedEx said that they had delivered it to the correct address.
I took my confirmation statement, I have given them the correct address but my mother never received the flowers! She has no reason to lie. Customer service person I spoke to suggested my mom walk around the neighborhood, knock on the neighbors doors and ask her her flowers were. That's ridiculous, my mom is elderly, your neighborhood is very hilly inch doesn't know all the neighbors.
I don't live anywhere near her, getting flowers to her on Mother's Day is extremely important! She's not gonna lie about flowers not ever reaching her! At first the customer service person said I can call and apologize, but we're not going to reimburse your money or send another bouquet. After I got extremely upset the customer service girl said Ok, I will call and apologize and we will get another Boot Camp tomorrow, maybe if we can find a florist that will do it.
She couldn't guarantee anything, just couldn't guarantee that they would send something of the same quality that I had originally ordered!
My mom likes certain flowers, certain colors.I had very carefully pick something out for her, now I have no idea what I'll show up, if it even does!
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
- Reason of review:
- Problem with delivery
- Product or service
- Mothers Day Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "This is what was delivered yesterday. WTF? Do these look fresh to you? They definitely don't look like the picture when I ordered them!!!Definitely will not be using this service..."
- "Oh my gosh, I wish I would have seen this page before I bought from them. I ordered a flower cake for my moms birthday. I called before ordering it,..."
- "I am on the second unit and the clock still runs 5-6 minutes fast per day. Others on other forums are on their 4th or 5th return for the..."
- "I was forced to leave a Days Inn on 185 South 3rd Street in Easton PA 18042 on Saturday night at 11:15 pm by Bonnie, the Indian desk clerk who..."
- "I recieved a plant front Wayside Gardens and another supplier the same day. I ordered one from each because I didnt know what to expect. well, the wayside one came..."
- "Be very, very, very cautious of dealing with this company. I will not ever do business with them again. I have been trying to get them to replace a coil..."
- "Better use consignee rather than your own people which not taking care and stealing the contents of the box. batter add precautions and implement rules to avoid this kind of..."
- "Took my little girl to Claire's today. We walk into the store and a sales person made sure to tell us the entire store was buy 3 get 3 for..."