I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday.I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water.
Most the leaves were dried up and falling off, but I was hoping with a little water maybe I could bring them back to life. No such luck! Sunday morning, the roses started wilting as well!
What really hurts, I don't have the heart to tell my son how BAD his gift was that he paid hard earned money for!
SHAME ON YOU 1800flowers.How many other mother are keeping silent too!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I ordered mothers days flowers and when I arrived at the nursing home to visit my very sick mother on the day the roses were drooping so I contacted prestige..."
- "First time using 1800flowers and somewhat apprehensive based on investigative reports for online flower delivery so I called to speak to someone rather than placing the order online. I..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Contracted Brian Huntze (email@example.com) to transport two Vespa scooters from Houston, TX to Miami, FL. Brian completely botched the delivery. The tie-downs he used for the scooters were..."
- "Check out this FPL repair job on a residential 200 amp underground service wire (see attached photo). We ran across this and figured that this shoddy repair work, clearly made..."
- "Beware! I would not recommend Gateway Select Properties to anyone! The 'owner' Katherine Work is really a piece of Work! Do NOT, i repeat, DO NOT sign their faulty lease..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."
- "We ordered these headsets in the hopes they would allow our polo team's coach to guide players during practice games. We were looking for the same system used by NFL..."