Fort Myers Beach, Florida

I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday.I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water.

Most the leaves were dried up and falling off, but I was hoping with a little water maybe I could bring them back to life. No such luck! Sunday morning, the roses started wilting as well!

What really hurts, I don't have the heart to tell my son how BAD his gift was that he paid hard earned money for!

SHAME ON YOU 1800flowers.How many other mother are keeping silent too!

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please

email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name

and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a

contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to

hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers

Review about 1800Flowers Classic Budding Rose from Madison, Alabama 1800flowers "I received a mini rose plant from my boyfriend for Valentine's day on Friday February 12 it was beautiful the next day February 13 I look at my rose plant..." Read more 1800flowers - 1-800 Flowers...WHAT a DISGRACE! 1800flowers "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..." Read more 1800flowers Bouquet Review from Denver, Colorado 1800flowers "Order# 142482547 I ordered what I thought would be a beautiful birthday bouquet for my daughter. I was told it would be delivered between 9am-5pm on May 18th 2016. In first..." Read more 1800flowers Corsage Review from Sutherland, Virginia 1800flowers "Ordered prom corsage 2 weeks in advance. Delivered on date suppose after 6 pm. Flowers were wilted, they were not refrigerated. Was suppose to get 3 risea wirh corsage, got..." Read more BEWARE OF SELECT HOME WARRANTY'S FRAUDULENT BUSINESS PRACTICES Select Home Warranty "Select Home Warranty sent out an uncertified technician after filing a claim with them on 7/9. The evening of 7/9/17 I text a photo with s/n of the unit at..." Read more Lazada Malaysia - Need my refund immediately Lazada Malaysia "Refer to my request 3210901 still not settle. I have not get my refund. Lazada block my access to talk to your customer service live chat. No update at all..." Read more Yelp - Disgraceful Website Company Yelp "I have been a professional Photographer now for 3 decades. Member of the Professional Photographers of America. In this business as with any other business there are those customers who..." Read more Grandin Road - Not Trustworthy Grandin Road "I'd shopped for many years with no problems. The last 2 shipments arrived damaged. I sent pictures of the damage and they said sorry return it and we'll take the..." Read more