I received roses from my son for Mothers Day which were delivered on Saturday.I took them out of the box immediately, cut the stem and put them in water.
Most the leaves were dried up and falling off, but I was hoping with a little water maybe I could bring them back to life. No such luck! Sunday morning, the roses started wilting as well!
What really hurts, I don't have the heart to tell my son how BAD his gift was that he paid hard earned money for!
SHAME ON YOU 1800flowers.How many other mother are keeping silent too!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "I had a friend that had surgery. To cheer her up I sent her some flowers. She thanked me and sent me a picture of the flowers. They looked NOTHING..."
- "I was assured... basically GUARANTEED that a floor basket arrangement would arrive ON TIME to my GRANDFATHER'S funeral service. I have the screen shots of the conversation I had with..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "I have taken many classes on line and I HATE when the teacher chooses PEARSON, every semester is something with this site. This time, I chose to buy an e-text..."
- "I purchased a reload it pack in the beginning of December 2016. I attempted to set up an account on their website. (This is my first ever experience with this..."
- "1. Rented a Thrifty car online 1 week in advance. 2. Next day received email with 25% discount offer so made new reservation online. Attempted to cancel 1st reservation but system..."
- "Contracted Brian Huntze (email@example.com) to transport two Vespa scooters from Houston, TX to Miami, FL. Brian completely botched the delivery. The tie-downs he used for the scooters were..."
- "Hello from Amazon.com. We can certainly understand your concerns about this claim being closed. However, as stated in our previous message, regarding 1x4-1726519-22xxx69: The seller who fulfilled this order indicates no return has been..."