1800flowers - Review about Valentines Day Flower Arrangment from Sumter, South Carolina

133 of 387 1800flowers reviews

I ordered flowers for my grandmother for Valentine's day & when she sent me a picture of how they looked I was so upset!She got such cheap ugly looking flowers when the picture online made them look beautiful.

They barely had any roses or lilies in them and in the picture online they were all supposed to be pink and some red, well what was grandmother got they were mostly white cheap daisies and carnations.. Which weren't even pictured!! I called to let them know & ask for my money back. They wanted to make it right by sending new flowers but I declined the offer and asked for my money back and was told they could do that but would have to come pick up the wrong order.

It's really upsetting when you pay X amount of money and you don't even get what you paid for. On top off that my grandma said the lady delivering the flowers was just a random lady, not even dressed as an employee or driving a company car and had a child with her. I'm just very disappointed and will not be ordering flowers from 1800flowers.com ever again and I would not recommend it to anyone else.

Try pro flowers my husband order me flowers from there and they were beautiful and came with chocolate covered strawberries that taste delicious.Don't waste your time and money with this place.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
133 of 387 1800flowers reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Tina Flowers

Feb 20, 2015 #948492 Pittsford, New York, United States

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order. Please also include in the subject line Pissed Customer and your handle/account name . Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Michelle

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.