Marysville, Washington
Featured Not resolved

Really!?!Tried to order a special arrangement for my mom on her last day of chemo.

Obviously they look nothing alike!

They promised to redeliver and never did.Want my money back now!

Review about: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line "Pissed Consumer" and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Heather

Tina Flowers

1800flowers - Didn't try to fill my order, but charged my card anyway incompetent and deceptive 1800flowers "I ordered a fruit bouquet for delivery to an out of town friend, who was in the hospital. I received a call on the promised delivery day saying they..." Read more 1800flowers - Don't use them if you want your delivery on time! 1800flowers "My partner wanted to send me surprise flowers for our anniversay on Feb 28th. He ordered them THREE weeks in advance with a guaranteed delivery on Feb 28th. After ONE..." Read more 1800flowers Mugable Best Mom Ever Arrangement Review from Hoffman Estates, Illinois 1800flowers "Been ordering with your company for a while and today has been a huge disappointment! My mother received her flowers and they were nothing like what I ordered. I called..." Read more 1800flowers - Didn't deliver quality of what was ordered 1800flowers "I ordered "A dog for Fall" on 9/26 for a relative in ICU. When I reviewed the order on line they showed a delivery date of 10/3. I got on..." Read more Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt - Bluepearl Vets/NYC Veterinary Specialists/Liesl Schmidt vet/misdiagnosed, injured & killed my dog. Bluepearl Veterinary Partners Liesl Schmidt "BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists, veterinarian Liesl Schmidt (former employee), is the cold, calculating monster that injured then killed my sweet dog with a deadly combination overdose of medications. BluePearl/NYC Veterinary Specialists..." Read more Verizon - Not given prepaid service I paid for Verizon "On June 1, 2017, I tried to purchase internet access from my Verizon Jetpack device but did not receive what I had originally paid for. I spoke with customer service..." Read more Avoid Caldwell, ID Pawn 1 Pawn 1 "They had a 5 star review from me, but their manager and employees were ***. Not only were they rude, but wouldn't take 5 dollars off of a console that..." Read more Gm Financial - GMF will not own up to their mistake Gm Financial "I had purchased a truck at end of May and when it was middle of July realized I had never received any payment book or any correspondence from GMF. When..." Read more