Marysville, Washington
Featured on Pinterest Not resolved

Really!?!Tried to order a special arrangement for my mom on her last day of chemo.

Related: 1800flowers - Review about Funeral Flower Arrangement from Charter Township Of Clinton, Michigan

Obviously they look nothing alike!

They promised to redeliver and never did.Want my money back now!

Review about: Special Arrangement.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE 1800flowers Arrangement
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line "Pissed Consumer" and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Heather

Tina Flowers