Michelle S Inb

SCAMMERS

The absolute WORST company! My husband purchased a large arrangement and received a small one.

The company said they would resend the correct arrangement yesterday (6/15/24) but it was never received. The company actually LIED by sending an email stating the flowers were delivered when they weren't. We called and complained and they were sending another arrangement today (6/16/24). Guess what, we never received that arrangement either.

They also LIED AGAIN by sending out an email stating the flowers were delivered. Tuner wanted to resend them again. We said absolutely NOT! We requested a refund.

We will NEVER order from this unprofessional company again. This is a SCAM. You buy flowers and get nothing like what you purchased.

They are ripping people off! Just ridiculous and not worth the aggravation!

We count on members like y

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY!

Featured
Bakani S

| map-marker Los Angeles, California

Don’t order from them!!!! EVER!!!

1800Flowers - Don’t order from them!!!! EVER!!!

I ordered bouquet of flower as sympathy since good friend of mine was totally devastated loosing his dog. Same day delivery but it did not make it on time so I cancelled.

They tried to buy me out of 50% credit and 20 dollars pass for future purchase. Who would want that when they cant even deliver the flower on time right. They tried to convince me but I requested a refund.

To make it even worse, next day, they delivered it, even I cancelled, and guess what! They delivered a bouquet thats nothing like what I ordered!!!

No sunflowers, no lilies, no nothing here and there and it was sorry *** looking bouquet and had to embarrassed me like this!!! Not only that, it totally ruined my friends feelings. I wish I could give them zero star!!

They dont deserve to do the flower service when they dont even know how to handle peoples feeling!!! I hope they go bankrupt one day, because I had worst experience ever.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Worst company ever

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Just don’t order from them.

Featured
Rodney J Wcz

| map-marker Chester, Virginia

Resolved: Never again 1800Flowers

Never again 1800Flowers
Never again 1800Flowers - Image 2
Never again! Never fails, everytime I order from 1800-flowers there is an issue. Wife received her Valentine's Day flowers... What a joke. Flowers wilted and broken and box not even damaged. I spent $100 and received trash.
Teja Lig

| map-marker Chesterfield, Missouri

Flowers were not deliered as ordered,

DOrdered online, with exact details of the specific basket I wanted for an old childhood friend that had just passed.. Everything stated exactly as I wanted the order.

I had bad experience with 1800flowers years ago but failed to do anything about it. In fact, the basket (from earlier experience) became a topic of discussion (as it looked like something a child had thrown together). I placed this new order reluctantly, but then went back and checked on the progress. The Florist, who I was told had the order, did not return my call.

I had asked for for a picture. I got nothing.

I learned the evening of the funeral for my friend that NO basket had been delivered from me. 1-800 flowers sent me a dozen "text messages", all asking the same questionsl. I read the flower details thaT HAD BEEN confirmed to me.

The funeral home checked all their records, but found nothing from me. A day later they found three baskets, not well arranged without any TO or FROM instructions. They thought they might send them to the home of one of the relatives, but had no detDDonails or apologies from 1-800 flowers.

I am afraid of uneducated and uncaring workers not understanding the importance of timely and accurate workmanship.I am afraid one of those three baskefs (poorly arranged) at the funeral home was one that I had ordered, delivered late and without any written instructions. I am too upset to call all the relatives!

User's recommendation: Don't make the sane mistake in using 1-800 for any ocassion.!

Guest

I wouldn't be calling other "uneducated".

Joe M F

Verified Reviewer

A plant died in less than a week

You delivered a Bonsai Bougainvillea to Susie Dixon in Sanford, NC, as expected on May 7, 2024. She is an experienced gardener. The plant was kept inside. By May 10, the blooms were falling off, and by May 13, the leaves were dropping off. My complaint with your chat service is that they offered a new plant, but it took 38 minutes, and I had to repeat the information to four different people. It was enough to make me not want to use your service anymore after many years of use when you had pleasant phone personnel in the US resolving problems. We 80+ year olds do not enjoy this waste of time. ORDER #:590329**** ITEM158321S.
Pros:
  • Wide choice good delivery
Cons:
  • Very very poor customer service

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: Call you. Chat is totally inefficient

map-marker North Andover, Massachusetts

Ordereed Extra Large arrangement. Received smallest arrang

I called about receiving such a small arrangement and was told they would send me a replacement arrangement. This never arrived, however they sent me a confirmation that it HAD been delivered. Not to me. I called again and was promised full credit of $97.73 I see a credit has been given for $16.99. Very Very Poor service.

User's recommendation: Do Nor Use

diane L Gjn

Horrible

Ordered flowers for my friend whos son passed away suddenly. The picture advertised of Sunflowers in vase for $97 was beautiful. What she received was wilted flowers in cellophane wrap w/ a broken vase on side. I paid in total $ 127! I will NEVER order from this company again.
Loss:
Cons:
  • Horrible condition of product

Preferred solution: Nothing . I’ll never order again From them.

User's recommendation: Don’t order!!!!

map-marker Henderson, Nevada

Rec'd email of delivery

Rec'd email stating delivery was at 12:55 but when I called the recipient 1/2 hr later to verify it wasn't there. When I called 1800Flowers I'm told that the email was a "preview of delivery" & they have till 8 p.m. to deliver. Never have I ever received a "preview of delivery" email before esp. since the email I rec'd said DELIVERY CONFIRMATION!

User's recommendation: BEWARE!

Marcie Mkj

Customer service is unhelpful

I simply wanted to report that the vase of flowers I received was broken. There is no ability for a *recipient* to report this. The customer call center (non-USA) had no idea what to do with my concern (please tell delivery co to be more careful; put a fragile label on the box). There is no email form on the website to submit this information. Their survey is a jokeonly positive responses are allowed.
Pros:
  • Beautiful flowers and vase
Cons:
  • Customer service is nonexistent for recipients

Preferred solution: Just pass along information

User's recommendation: Buyers of products—check with recipient as to quality of delivery

map-marker Redmond, Washington

I have been trying to get an answer about using the 7000 + points I have accumulated on my 1800flowers account and I one seems to be able to answer my question :( I’m trying to find out how I can use

Im trying to find out how I can use the 7000 plus points I have in my account for purchases? Can you assist?
Julep M

| map-marker Maplewood, New Jersey

1800 Flowers is a scam.

I'm Julep Minpeach, and I'm a lawyer. 1800 flowers sells flowers for $499.00 dollars and I even made them admit it was true. They don't give you the right flowers or just don't give you any at all. They never give you a refund, or even if they do, it's not fair. Do not order from here or you're wasting your time and money. For all of you that need refunds, I'm here to help. Email me at juleplovespeaches@***.com. Thank you.

User's recommendation: Don't come here, it's a total scam and you will be ripped off!

Guest

This would have been useful if I seen it yesterday. They have the worst customer service!

Julep M

| map-marker Maplewood, New Jersey

To speak to the manager

A robot started speaking to me on the phone and asked how they could help me and I responded that I needed to speak to the manager. They said they couldn't hear me so I repeated what I said. They said they were still having trouble hearing me so I exclaimed that I'd like to speak to customer service, and soon they said that they would end my call and for me to call back when I had better connection. I'm very unsatisfied and want to be able to comunicate to 1800 flowers about my issue.o not use this company.

User's recommendation: Do not use the scam company!

Ross M Xob

Tried to simply order flowers for Mothers Day

1800Flowers - Tried to simply order flowers for Mothers Day

udid not arrive on day asked for in order (wasn't even the weekend). never got an update.

Called they said it would arrive the next day. it did, with HORRENDOUS 'are you kidding me' mold all over the flowers. Unusable. Called they said they would upgrade the flowers and priority deliver.

This never happened after 3 days. Called and they said the product they upgraded wasn't available (I didn't choose it, they did). they gave me no updates via text, email or when I log into my account. Just was open and in a black hole.

So they ordered for delivery again and said in 30 minutes I'd see it in my ordered products. Nope, a day later, no order, no email. nothing. so I called again.

they had issues with their system (which also happened days earlier) where they could not see my order history and access the system to take action. So after hours, 5 calls, a week...still no confirmation that an order has been put in.

Loss:
Cons:
  • Support is all in india and terrible

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Use ANYONE other than 800 flowers

Pamela M Rps

Not what was ordered

1800Flowers - Not what was ordered
Updated by user May 19, 2023

The recipient gave me the name and phone for the local florist. They don't know why the wrong bouquet was sent but made it up by immediately sending a beautiful bouquet to my friend.

I went on their site and told the whole story including how they made it very right!I have learned my lesson. CALL A FLORIST IN THE TOWN WHERE YOU ARE SENDING THE FLOWERS. 800Flowers did give me a store credit, but it's worthless to me as I will never use them again.

I remember when they first started and they were a good service. They have "outsourced" the phone centers and the customer service reps now don't really give a d*** about your order or account.

Original review Apr 12, 2023
Placed order for roses and lavender in clear pretty vase for same-day delivery with text notifications of out for delivery and delivery. Order was not delivered.

No texts were received. They agreed to refund the $21 extra fee for the delivery and to re-send the order.
It arrived late the second day and was NOT what I ordered. The florist sent purple daisies and white carnations in one of the cheap ugly green vases that sell 10 for a dollar at second-hand stores. And those flowers I could have gotten at the grocery store.
They are now offering to send roses, but they can't deliver them until the 25th.

I appreciate the offer to make it right because - And This Is Important - it is the florist's fault for sending the wrong thing. They cannot tell me what local florist was used, so I can't complain directly to them to make it right.

For this reason, never ever again will I use this service. Picture is what I ordered v what I got.
Loss:
Pros:
  • Easy ordering
Cons:
  • Cannot control items sent

Preferred solution: For them to hold florists accountable for orders. I feel ripped off.

User's recommendation: Call a local florist directly!

Ayazali R

| map-marker Hyderabad, Sindh

AyazAliRind80

My support please thanks for you My TikTok account for you My TikTok video viral settings for you My TikTok account please tiktok team thanks you please thanks for for

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article