1800flowers - SO DISAPPOINTED

Update added by user Jul 22, 2013

Was contacted by the company and received half my Money back as well as a $20 savings pass for future use. Satisfied.

Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2013

Unbelievably disappointed.The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture.

I also ordered the puppy get well soon bouquet a few months before and that was incorrect also. The puppy was missing the band-aid and didn't resemble a dog. The WHOLE reason was she was injured when she fell. Now, the bouquet cake didn't even look like a cake.

No candles, and Completely different colors than picture when ordering.The picture was YELLOW white with little pink.

Enclosing a picture because i am that shocked at the differences.

I contacted the company directly and enclosed photos and guess what?NO RESPONSE!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Nov 02, 2013 #736940

i went thru a similar experience yesterday trying to get a smae day delivery of a birthday cake to my daughter at work for her 25th b'day..the cake didn't look anything like the pic..they had informed me, after i called them w/ a question about something, that the florist had called and said they had no more white poms and would pink be ok?i was never called about this, and no one had responded to the florist previously, so it sat unfinished..no delivery yesterday..i got the # for the florist and called them myself, and made sure she at least got it by today..i paid xtra for same day delivery, no candles despite me asking EVERYONE to please make sure they were on there..i got florist today to throw on a smiley balloon w/ the cake cuz no birthday ones..and tho my daughter was surprised and delighted..she posted a pic of it, and i was devastated..it looked childishly made..gaps in the flowers,pink flowers purple and oversized, :( no white ruffle underneath, nor any candles..like in the pic..i'm sooo pissed and have sent an email to customer service there..i'll see if they get back to me at all..otherwise, i'll get on the phone and call long island where the corp. hdqtrs. are..such b.s... :(

0 0 Reply
Tina Flowers

Jul 18, 2013 #682774 Naples, Florida

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to 1800flowers. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about 1800flowers.
Filing a new complaint about