1800flowers - SO DISAPPOINTED
Update added by user Jul 22, 2013
Was contacted by the company and received half my Money back as well as a $20 savings pass for future use. Satisfied.
Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2013
Unbelievably disappointed.The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture.
I also ordered the puppy get well soon bouquet a few months before and that was incorrect also. The puppy was missing the band-aid and didn't resemble a dog. The WHOLE reason was she was injured when she fell. Now, the bouquet cake didn't even look like a cake.
No candles, and Completely different colors than picture when ordering.The picture was YELLOW white with little pink.
Enclosing a picture because i am that shocked at the differences.
I contacted the company directly and enclosed photos and guess what?NO RESPONSE!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Cake Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a Christmas arrangement in the shape of a Christmas tree with a medium box of chocolates on Friday 12/23 for $148.99. Their website said there were 3 left..."
- "Ordered a Valentines floral arrangement for my only daughter in college. Paid almost 100 dollars for what I THOUGHT I was buying. An upgrade to their online advertised 'BEST' arrangement..."
- "I ordered flowers for a dear friend who is terribly I'll. I live in Austin TX and she in Way Seville, OH. I chose the newly created Christmas tree topped..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "I am extremely disappointed and furious to have been scammed by this company THE DEAL EMPIRE at the value of $66.80 for the purchase of Body Shaper panties and Slim..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."