1800flowers - SO DISAPPOINTED
Update added by user Jul 22, 2013
Was contacted by the company and received half my Money back as well as a $20 savings pass for future use. Satisfied.
Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2013
Unbelievably disappointed.The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture.
I also ordered the puppy get well soon bouquet a few months before and that was incorrect also. The puppy was missing the band-aid and didn't resemble a dog. The WHOLE reason was she was injured when she fell. Now, the bouquet cake didn't even look like a cake.
No candles, and Completely different colors than picture when ordering.The picture was YELLOW white with little pink.
Enclosing a picture because i am that shocked at the differences.
I contacted the company directly and enclosed photos and guess what?NO RESPONSE!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Cake Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "I placed an order to have flowers delivered to my daughter for her birthday one week in advance because I live outside of the US. The delivery was not..."
- "First, who ever heard of flowers arriving IN A BOX? And the potted rose bush that was sent to me that was guaranteed (as in GUARANTEED) ten lavender rose blooms..."
- "Odered flowers, candy for my mother for Mother's Day 2013. She text with pictures of the mess she was delivered. Flowers were not what was ordered and they..."
- "delamination on left side panel of slide out and structural issues on rear left and right side screws broke off so the sliders frame is coming apart from the frame..."
- "After owning for only 4 years now, we noticed that the bottom shelf of the cupboard over the couch is coming off. We then checked to see how it..."
- "Yesterday, I dropped my mother at the DFW Airport to take a flight on Etihad. From what I see, I find Etihad to be the most deceitful airline company ever...."