1800flowers - SO DISAPPOINTED
Update added by user Jul 22, 2013
Was contacted by the company and received half my Money back as well as a $20 savings pass for future use. Satisfied.
Original review posted by user Jul 17, 2013
Unbelievably disappointed.The Birthday cake floral arrangement I sent to my Grandmother for her 90th Birthday party was NOTHING like the picture.
I also ordered the puppy get well soon bouquet a few months before and that was incorrect also. The puppy was missing the band-aid and didn't resemble a dog. The WHOLE reason was she was injured when she fell. Now, the bouquet cake didn't even look like a cake.
No candles, and Completely different colors than picture when ordering.The picture was YELLOW white with little pink.
Enclosing a picture because i am that shocked at the differences.
I contacted the company directly and enclosed photos and guess what?NO RESPONSE!
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Birthday Cake Bouquet
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "Ava's flowers is a fraud! I paid $120 for a gourmet basket. I was horrified when my friend sent me a picture of what she received! I was so embarrassed...."
- "My boyfriend decided he was going to surprise me at work (which he never does) with roses on Valentines day. When the flowers arrived at my office I was so..."
- "I ordered the deluxe version of Thomas Kinkade's A Kiss For Santa by Teleflora for my mom for Christmas. It was delivered today. I saw it and took pictures of..."
- "Purchased a 6.5 ft Aspen Silver Fir Tree with Candlelight bulbs, received a tree with clear LED and one strand of Candlelight. See picture, Yellow Candlelight bulbs on bottom, clear..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."