I ordered flowers for my friend currently in the hospital in Chicago. The person delivering the flowers called me and said "I'm looking for you to deliver your order".

When I told her that the flowers were being delivered to a hospital her reply was "A hospital? Oh that makes this much more difficult". I then asked "how can it be difficult, when on the website for ordering the flowers, it gives you the option to check "residence" or "hospital"? I clearly checked hospital, typed in the hospital address and gave them the delivery Room #.

This delivery lady proceeded to bomb my phone while I was at work. I can't help her. I've given her all I have. She was asking me to come get the flowers???

Since when does a sick person in a hospital get out of their bed or leave surgery to pick up their own flowers??? Don't be in the business of delivering flowers if you can't deliver! I reached out to 1800flowers.com and they said that they would get fresh flowers delivered the next day. I couldn't believe it but late afternoon the next day, a man started calling me and he couldn't do the job either!!!

It's so basic! The man was asking the same questions as the woman the day before. How difficult is it to deliver flowers to a hospital? I will NEVER use 1800flowers.com again.

Spend your money elsewhere. This was such a time-consuming hassle and headache and outrageously expensive!

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

I didn't like: Anythimg.