1.2

I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!!! EVER!

I they completely ruined my mother's mother's day surprise. They stated in their agreement that they would deliver the flowers early if they could not deliever them on the preferred date (mothers day). I kept calling the 1-800 number, because their online tracking system never updated. The first time I called(saturday afternoon), I was told that the flowers would be delievered on Sunday by 8pm and that the order had been processed.

So I called again on Sunday around 2pm, because their system never updated. I was told by a representative that the flowers, chocolates and balloons were in transit and on their way to be delivered. So after calling my mom to see if she'd received her gifts (she hadn't), I called again around 7:30pm. I was then told by another representative that her flowers were delivered Saturday night at 12am.

After a long hassle I asked to speak to a manager. The rep told me that no manager was available! Then my husband flipped his *** After my husband flipped out the representative says" I'll go get a manager." But he had just told us that no manager was available! This guy then gets back on the phone and pretends to be a manager, we knew it was the same guy.

After dealing with all this BS, I finally just asked for a refund and for my moms thing to still be delivered, seeing as we already payed for the services and she was expecting something. They agreed, then charged us $14.99 to refund our money back to us. Today she got her flowers, but not the chocolates or balloons we ordered!!! I had to call back again!

Never again in my life will I ever use this company!!!! May 2018

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 14.

Comments