I just recently ordered the purple Hydrangea in Mosaic Planter (large) for over $90.00 with freight and shipping.The planter specs on the website say that the plant is "Set in a striking purple and blue mosaic glass planter or white mosaic glass planter".

When I got it, the hydrangeas were wilted but did seem better the day after since I had watered them but the planter was glass on the sides, I doubt it's 100% glass, because the bottom was cheap plastic with cracks everywhere. I put a little water in the planter and, of course, it leaked. I emailed customer service with my complaint about the low quality planter that did not meet its specifications or it's high price tag and I included pictures. I said that I would like to discuss different replacements.

I got a quick response saying that they have a 100% satisfaction guarantee and that a new order had been shipped to me free of charge. I replied & asked why they were sending me the same low quality planter when that's what I was unhappy with and said that I would like another planter as a replacement. I got another quick response with the same 100% guarantee line then they said that they could not send me a different planter. Basically this 100% satisfaction guarantee is a utter lie since my satisfaction was dependent upon having the cheap planter replaced with another that was worth the $90+ I spent.

I do not see the logic in the idea that replacing a low quality & cheap item with the same low quality & cheap item would make an unsatisfied customer into a satisfied customer.

If it was of good quality but I just got one that had broken during shipping then sending a new one makes sense but if a customer is upset at the quality of the item itself then sending that same item is not good customer service.I don't care how inconvenient it might be to go to a local florist but I'm sure they'd be much better to work with because they'd care about their reputation unlike 1800flowers seems to be.

Review about: Planter.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments