I purchased a bouquet of flowers in July and they were supposed to be delivered yesterday by 8pm. They were not and I contacted customer service via email.

They apologized without any resolution. I replied back and again, “I apologize for any inconveniences.” No resolution for my initial question which was for a refund. Yet again, a different customer representative answered my email and it seems the overall retaliation to their customers is, “I apologize for any inconveniences” and to compensate, a $20 savings coupon. These customer representatives do not get it.

You just made a customer upset and the chances s/he will return would be slim. You can keep your $20 coupon because that will not satisfy me nor result in a resolution to my main concern. I turned to Facebook and left a comment on their wall. No response.

I then went to Facebook messenger and about an hour later another customer representative wrote, “I apologize for any inconveniences.” Obviously they do not know how to read and taught to avoid making a customer truly happy. I wanted a refund for flowers that were not delivered on time and there were never in my possession. By midnight PST, a customer representative wrote she would refund me 50% of the cost, to wait for the flowers this week, and a $20 savings coupon. I do not want any of this.

Just a full refund! A friend commented on my comment and adviced me to dispute the charges with my bank. I did just that and within 5 minutes my bank provided me with the answer I wanted. A refund and a resolution that they will send this complaint to 1800flowers.

Couple hours later, 1800flowers FINALLY corrected this and was 100% refunded.

Be aware of this company.

They will take your money, pay you on the back that everything will be ok because you will get a $20 coupon savings on your next purchase, and kick you in your way out. I will shop local florists from now on and do not trust this company.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Comments