Verified Reviewer

1.4

Placed order online - saw it wouldn't be delivered for 10 days, so I immediately contacted customer service to cancel the order. Rep asked me to wait at least three times to talk with I don't know who he talked to before finally stating he would continue working to get the order rerouted for same day delivery and if he couldn't would call me.

I recv'd no call but did receive an email the next day that my order had been shipped.

I contacted customer service-he stated once an order was accepted (I'm assuming by the company who would be creating my product and delivering it) that it couldn't be changed or cancelled. I had already cancelled payment to them through my paypal account so not sure how they will be obtaining payment for an order they processed for delivery AFTER it had been cancelled.

User's recommendation: Go through PRO flowers. I've used 1-800-Flowers for several deliveries in the past-all were excellent so I'm wondering if the company has changed hands becuase they are now unethical in their practices so I will no longer use them.

Preferred solution: Apology.