Verified Reviewer

My experience with 1-800 FLOWERS and Nodaway Valley Bank card.

I tried to order some flowers through 1-800-Flowers online. I paid with my NVB Mastercard and they confirmed the proper delivery date.

Then about 15 min later got a phone call stating the delivery date would actually be 3 days later. I told them it was for a birthday and if they couldn't meet the date to please cancel the order. They refused to cancel and said no refunds. The delivery date was 2 weeks out, so it wasn't like they didn't have time to cancel.

I went to Nodaway Valley bank and they did an investigation and determined that just because I ordered the product, never received it or a refund, that it wasn't fraud, so they couldn't help. They advised me to call the police.

I guess Paypal spoiled me the way they will refund you if you don't get the product.

User's recommendation: STAY AWAY.

Product or Service Mentioned: 1800flowers Flowers.

Comments

#1986013

I don’t know anything about this or this person. I received flowers from my husband’s cousin on or about Jan.

20 after my husband’s death.No passenger should have my contact information and I don’t have any passenger’s information.

And I certainly have not stolen anything from anyone. I would appreciate a response from you ASAP in order to resolve this matter

1800Flowers Reviews