I ordered flowers for my girlfriend a day in advance taking into consideration that ordering them on V-day will almost be impossible.I even paid an extra $5.00 for their guaranteed delivery service which they didn't honor.

I called in 3 times yesterday, each time waiting atleast 45 minutes to an hour to get someone on the phone, only to get the same response from customer service, they cant get a hold of the florist and cant provide me an accurate answer as to when the flowers were going to be delivered.I later found out this morning that they attempted delivery after 10PM, 10PM!!1800Flowers used to be a good flower service, but lately their service has fallen down to deplorable levels.I'm calling them this morning to demand a full refund and will definitely look for an alternative flower service company.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers