I ordered flowers for my girlfriend a day in advance taking into consideration that ordering them on V-day will almost be impossible. I even paid an extra $5.00 for their guaranteed delivery service which they didn't honor.

I called in 3 times yesterday, each time waiting atleast 45 minutes to an hour to get someone on the phone, only to get the same response from customer service, they cant get a hold of the florist and cant provide me an accurate answer as to when the flowers were going to be delivered. I later found out this morning that they attempted delivery after 10PM, 10PM!!1800Flowers used to be a good flower service, but lately their service has fallen down to deplorable levels.I'm calling them this morning to demand a full refund and will definitely look for an alternative flower service company.

Review about: 1800flowers Delivery Service.

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted. Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly. - Tina Flowers