1-800-Flowers has the worst product and service I have ever encountered.My 98 year old grandmother had a mini-stroke last Thursday.

She suffered no long term effects, but her doctor order her into an assisted living facility. She moved in on a Wednesday; I was not able to attend, so I thought I should send flowers. I called 1-800-Flowers and ordered a potted plant from these parasites. I included a personal message.

These frauds did not deliver it. These phonies sent my Grandmother a dying plant without any bud, a FAILED to deliver any message whatsoever. Thankfully my mom was there to explain where the flower came from. I called to complain to 1-800-Flowers.

Their customer service is based entirely in India. Good Luck understanding these people. Then I get a call AT WORK from these *** saying it will take a week before they can redeliver my grandmother the correct product. That is 1) NOT WANTED 2.) WILL CONFUSE MY 98 Y/O GRANDMA, 3.) COMPLETELY MISSES THE POINT OF DELIVERING ON HER MOVE IN DATE.

Do not do ANY business with these people.

You WILL regret it.

Class Action Lawyers are free to contact me.These parasites need to be taken down.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to issue a full refund. The author is overall dissatisfied with 1800flowers. The most disappointing about 1800flowers plant from 1800flowers was avoid these frauds Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about 1800flowers.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Flowers / Florist category for more informed decision or compare 1800flowers to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Peachtree City, Georgia, United States #941975

TINA FLOWERS IS A FAKE ***!!

Tina Flowers
Pittsford, New York, United States #941953

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line "Pissed Consumer.com" and your handle/account name . I am truly sorry that this experience has happened with your Grandmother's gift.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.Thank you - Sara