Flowers were supposed to be delivered on February 14, 2012 - total $155.00 which included guaranteed delivery.Flowers were not delivered until Feb 15, but they delivered something that really looked cheap, and they withered by Feb 16.

They delivered another one to replace the withered flowers, but they were not worth $155. For $155.00, anyone can purchase an excellent arrangement somewhere else. 1-800-FLOWERS.COM is a ripoff and it is legal!!! They were supposed to have delivered 2 other Valentine's day flowers on the same day, Feb 14, but I am positive they looked cheap and they were not delivered on time.

(Flowers were from Leonard W.of Bowie MD).

DO NOT BUY ANY FLOWERS FROM THEM FOR MOTHER'S DAY OR FOR ANY SPECIAL OCCASIONS- THIS IS A WARNING TO CONSUMERS!!!

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

You contacted me?I do not recall getting contacted by anyone from 800Flowers!

Who exactly did you try to reach unsuccessfuly?And from reading complaints re your customer service, I don't think it is wise to even call your 800 number!

Tina Flowers

We have tried to reach out to you in resolving the issue you experienced but unfortunately, we were not successful.Please feel free to contact us via email at: wecare@1800flowers.com (When emailing us, enter your order number in the subject line and your full name and a telephone number where we can contact you in the body of the email).

If you prefer, you can call us at our customer service number, 800-468-1191.

We are committed to providing the highest level of service to all our customers and look forward to hearing from you so we may resolve this issue to your satisfaction.– Tina Flowers

Tina Flowers

If you prefer, you can call us at our customer service number, 800-468-1191.

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers