My daughter, who is stationed at Camp Lejeune, attempted to send flowers to her grandmother in Madison (near Huntsville,) AL on April 2, 2015.I waited all day Thursday 4/2 at my mother's home to receive the delivery.

Nothing. I told my daughter to contact 1-800-flowers to complain. She was advised that delivery had been "attempted." I find this excuse ridiculous; there were four adults and 2 dogs in the house and we did not hear this "delivery attempt." Late that evening I found an unknown number had attempted to contact me by cell at 6:30 PM. I left a message in hopes that the call was from the florist (the voice mail message did not make this clear.) No response.

Flowers were finally delivered on MONDAY, APRIL 6, 4 DAYS LATE by a 1-800-Flowers contractor at 6:30 PM!!! My husband took the delivery of what is obviously the original 4 (nearly 5) day old wilting arrangement. I would NOT have accepted it. Urging daughter to complain to any consumer complaint venues for service members.

NO EXCUSE FOR THIS, NOT EVEN THE FACT THAT EASTER WAS THE FOLLOWING SUNDAY. Don't sell goods and services you can't provide at the agreed on time and place! 1-800-Flowers offered a twenty dollar gift card to smooth things over. What will that buy from 1-880-Flowers?

I doubt she will use it after this fiasco.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss problem with delivery of 1800flowers arrangement. 1800flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1800flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Pittsford, New York, United States #969893

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Anjanette