I ordered flowers online for mother's day.Some of the flowers did state they could not be delivered in that area, but some did.

I wanted a florist arranged order. Found one, set it up, got no indication of any problem and the order went through. Only when the flowers didn't come and when I called customer service did they inform me that there was not a local florist in the area. They couldn't tell me why the website let me order them.

I also emailed customer service.

The only thing they could offer me was to cancel my order.My other order went through fine to another location, you would think they would offer to refund me for that as well since I'm stuck at the last minute trying to find a gift and it will probably happen to someone else.

Review about: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Good afternoon, Please accept our sincerest apologies for the delivery issue.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers