I ordered flowers several years ago from them for my wife on our anniversary and they were never delivered.They called several times to apologize and ended up refunding my money.

I vowed to never use them again and have not. Well, this week, my brother called them to order a birthday arrangement for my wife's birthday and they were to be delivered Saturday. They called him Saturday afternoon to inform him that they were unable to deliver them, but promised they would be delivered Sunday morning. You guessed it, they never showed.

They got my number from my brother and had a rep who BARELY spoke English and could not pronounce my wife's name, call me to apologize.

I tried to give him my wife's number so he could apologize to the person he should be speaking to but he did not have the spine to call her.He asked if I could please relay the message to her.

Please save yourself time, money, and aggravation and call a flower business that really wants you as a customer.

Review about: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers