I am very disappointed! I have used 1800flowers.com for many years without issue. This Valentines' Day however was a completely different story. On monday, when delivered roses were frozen. When removed from the box, all the leaves fell off. I talked to customer service and they gave me a 50% refund and said they would redeliver.

On Tuesday flowers were redelivered. redelivery was not much better. Some roses had broken stems. They were wilted looking & drooping down, The next day they were obviously dead. I can't imagine what could have happened to this company.

I don't think I can bring myself to order from 1800flowers.com again. So sad..............

Review about: 1800flowers Flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

A dear friend's brother passed away and we selected next-day delivery.Two days in a row the online notice had a separate entry that said the order was processed but no flowers were delivered.

One day away from the funeral I called and the rep had to research for a while first, then told me that particular selection was not available in that area, no phone call, no e-mail, even their confirmation site gave no indication. I asked to speak with a supervisor and was told she is busy with another customer and could not take my call. I finally got a refund on my credit card and went elsewhere.

I used to order there frequently but this experience was too much.I'm never going back!

My husband ordered me 18 long stem roses with bear and chocolate for Valentines day.They ended up being delivered late in the evening while we were at dinner.

The roses came in a box. They look like something picked from a dying garden. The roses look terrible. I cant tell you how disappointed I was!

Roses from the guys selling on the corner look nicer then what was delivered!

I tried calling all day yesterday (2/15) and of course was not able to get through.I would NOT recommend 1800 flowers to anyone....big waste of money.

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipients name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers