Ordered large flower arrangement for my fiancées birthday 3 weeks in advance.They were delivered as small order, not large.

Returned order. Promised re-delivery next day. Waited. Never arrived.

Called only to find out florist couldn't make as pictured. Promised by mgt delivery next day from new vendor. Never happened. Mgt said mis communication with new vendor.

Mgt promised re-delivery from yet another new vendor for today. Never came. Asked for refund (and flowers) and they agreed to 50% refund and yet another re-delivery of flowers.

Literally spent hours on telephone over several days and still no resolve.Do not use this company!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "poor customer service; bad quality; order processing; warranty; not as described " of birthday flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $83. 1800flowers needs to "deliver flowers and offer full refund. this is minimum for such a horrible and nightmarish experience. we are approaching 5+ hours on the telephone dealing with false promises" according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned birthday flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line (insert alert channel name IE: Pissed Consumer) and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Tina Flowers