I purchased $244 dollars worth of flowers from 1-800-flowers.com to be delivered as 4 different deliveries for a family Easter celebration.

The first, a set of Easter Tulips were delivered to the wrong address in another town. I asked for them to be redelivered and was told they could not be redelivered for 5 days. I requested a refund and received a full credit and was offered a $20 credit for a future purchase.

The second, an $80 dollar centerpiece that measured 24" by 12" and included three candles, arrived as a 6 inch box with a random flower assortment and one candle. I contacted 1-800-flowers.com to complain and was offered a redelivery for the next day and a $20 credit for a future purchase. While on the phone I confirmed with the agent that the two remaining orders were correct and would arrive the same day.

The third order, a yellow clay vase with a spring assortment of flowers arrived at 7:00PM. I opened the box and the flowers looked limp, but they did arrive. I set up the arrangement and it looks nothing like what I ordered. However, they will do.

The fourth order that was confirmed with the agent that afternoon for delivery was not delivered. I contacted customer service at 10:30PM and after they apologized I was told the flowers would be delivered the day after Easter. I rejected that offer and requested they provide full credit for the order. Which they did. Once again, they offered a $20 credit for a future purchase.

One order, four shipments, a wrong address, the wrong flowers and no delivery. This added up to be a horrible experience. The most concerning part to me is the company's expertise with each of these issues. They really know how to apologize, offer reimbursement and extend discounts on future purchases. The problem is they stink at delivering a quality product. I will not use 1-800-flowers.com again and warn anyone else about the experiences I had that appear to be all too common in online reviews.

Review about: 1800flowers Arrangement.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.   Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with: your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.  Please also include an email address and a contact phone number where you can be reached. Thank you. I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.  - Tina Flowers