1.4
Style and Design
Turnaround Time

I ordered an arrangement for my wife for our anniversary, and also added a small box of chocolates. The day before our anniversary (Saturday) 1-800 called me to tell me that their florist was closed on Sunday (really, you sold me an arrangement that offered Sunday delivery). After arguing with the representative we agreed that the flowers would be delivered on Monday, after work, and that she would refund 50% of the price I paid for the flowers.

About the only thing that happened as expected is the flowers were delivered Monday after work. The flowers that were delivered look nothing like the arrangement I ordered online. The vase is different and the flowers are different. Additionally, the chocolates I ordered are MIA. Finally, the 50% refund I was offered on Saturday has not been credited to my account. The last bit of business I'll do with them is to try to fix this situation and then move on.

Never again.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of wrong flowers and complete ineptitude. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "all of the above" of 1800flowers arrangement. 1800flowers needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1800flowers arrangement in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line Pissed Consumer and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Janet