1.8

Update by user Feb 23, 2015

Of course the flowers that was promised to me for Monday was never delivered.I called again and they said they would give me a full refund.

I asked specifically if they would refund the full amount to my credit card because I had used a gift card. They specifically told me that the full refund would go to my credit card. Also for my inconvenience, they would give me a $20 gift card. It's been a week and of course the full refund was never given.

Only got the refund for the portion I paid with my credit card. Instead of the $20, I got a $10 electronic gift card. The amount is not important, but don't state one thing and do another.

So after the whole ordeal, I wasted a $50.00 gift card and no flowers on Valentine's Day.I will never order from 1800flowers.com ever again.

Original review posted by user Feb 14, 2015

I order flowers a week ago from 1800 flowers.com for Valentine's Day and got the wrong flowers today.What's worst is the wrong flowers were delivered half dead and at night almost.

I paid an extra $17.99 to be delivered on Valentine's Day. When I called 1800Flowers.com about the order, they told me that they can only redeliver it on Monday, 2 days later which is unacceptable. I then asked for a refund and they said they can only refund me 50%!?! Basically, I'm forced to take the flowers on Monday which is a little too late.

I'm already being charged a large amount of money for flowers on Valentine's Day and now going to pay extra money just to get the flowers 2 days later.

I am never ordering flowers from 1800Flowers.com ever again and just going to local florist directly.

Order# W00455403600768

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of wrong flowers and bad refund policy. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of 1800flowers flowers and associated monetary loss in the amount of $63. 1800flowers needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned 1800flowers flowers in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at 1800flowers.

Had an Experience with 1800flowers?

Comments

Tina Flowers
Pittsford, New York, United States #948429

Please accept our sincerest apologies for the issue you have posted.Please email me at: wecare@1800flowers.com with your name, the recipient’s name and the delivery date of your order.

Please also include in the subject line Pissed Consumer and your handle/account name . Thank you.

I look forward to hearing from you and resolving this for you promptly.- Michelle